What you can bring
You can bring most household waste to our community recycling centres.
Visiting the recycling centre in a van, trailer or pick-up
Vans, trailers and pick-ups are restricted to visiting our larger sites and must have a valid van permit to enter the site. No vans, pick-ups or trailers will be allowed access onto the Farnham community recycling centre. For more information about the permit, how to renew and to make payment, please visit the Surrey County Council website:
Please be aware of potential hazards on site and when moving your waste. You can help keep yourself and others safe by following these guidelines:
- Drive slowly and carefully – be aware of vehicles maneuvering and other people on site.
- Don’t overload containers you’re carrying.
- Protect your back by bending your knees when you lift heavy items.
- Wear sturdy closed-toe shoes in case you drop something.
- Wear gloves to avoid cuts and scratches.
- Beware of slip and trip hazards.
- Don’t climb on any barriers.
- Report any accidents or potential hazards.